- items visible and measurable in the real world – not proxies or abstract items
- actual time-series values on any of those items where data can be found or estimated
- detailed, causal relationships that match the real world
- calculated time-series values that match – with reasonable accuracy – those real-world values
- … and all of this over time-scales and in time-units that are useful for operational and strategic planning and management
What more would you want a digital twin business model to do?
See a full-on workshop on how these models work, how they are built (not difficult!), and how they are used to plan and manage any business initiative, challenge or strategy.